Are You Thinking About LASIK?
LASIK eye surgery should be thoroughly researched by anyone considering a laser eye procedure. Our mission is to direct you to LASIK information that will enable you to make educated decisions on various types of refractive eye surgery and maintaining proper eye care before, during and after surgery. The following pages will help you determine if LASIK, or another procedure, is a good choice for you:
- Learn about the LASIK procedure
- Educate yourself about LASIK risks and benefits
- Research surgical and non-surgical LASIK alternatives
- Locate sources of elective surgery financing
- Are you a LASIK Candidate? Take a free online evaluation.
- Learn about LASIK eye surgery cost
- Get the latest news about LASIK
- Read FDA information about LASIK risks
All About LASIK™ puts you in touch with the credible information resources you need to help you make a decision about LASIK eye surgery. We'll help you understand LASIK risks and benefits; how to choose a LASIK eye surgeon; the differences between traditional and wavefront LASIK; bladeless, all-laser LASIK; viable surgical and non-surgical alternatives to LASIK; how to evaluate prices from various LASIK providers, and much more.
You can also find an eye doctor (optometrist or LASIK surgeon) or learn about these LASIK-related topics on our partner websites: contact lenses, cataracts, eyeglasses, blepharitis, dry eyes, vision insurance and and astigmatism.
Need More Information?
For in-depth information on LASIK, please visit the Consumer Guide to Vision Surgery or talk to an eye doctor.